Update from the Governor:
Governor Cuomo announced that individuals who have traveled to
New York from the following states are "Required to Quarantine for 14 Days":
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia,
Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada,
Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah.
Total Tennis COVID-19 Protocols
On the Courts
- 6 ft Social Distance must be maintained at all time.
- Wash your hands before entering the courts.
- Guests will be grouped with 3 other comparably skilled players and receive 4 hours of group lessons each day plus one 1/2 hour private lesson.
- Guests traveling together who play at the same level can request to be placed in the same group.
- Bring your own water, electrolyte drink, towel, hat, sunscreen.
- The Pro will feed all balls, provide instruction and rally with you.
- Only the Pro will pick up the balls during and after the lesson.
- You must bring your own tennis balls for free play.
- Guests can help by pushing balls up to the net with their racket
- Food and dining procedures have been adapted to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
- We will continue to provide the exceptional quality and variety that Total Tennis guests have come to expect at each meal.
- All Guests can enjoy their meal indoors in the Dining Room or outdoors at "The Patio".
- All tables are set up for Social Distancing.
- Guests will select items from the buffet and meal will be plated by the kitchen staff.
- The beverage area and other “high touch points” will continually be sanitized during the meal; tables will be sanitized after every meal.
- As required by the Department of Health, kitchen and dining staff will wear masks and gloves at all times.
- Aggressive sanitization of public areas
- Strict guest room cleaning protocols
- To limit contact with staff, daily housekeeping will only be available upon request.
- Masks are required in all public indoor and outdoor areas except when eating and on the tennis or pickleball courts.
- All staff members will have their temperature taken before being allowed to work.
- Please stay home if you are ill or have had contact with COVID-19 infected people in the last 14 days.
- We will reschedule your reservation to a future date.
- In accordance with New York State guidelines, we have designed protocols to allow our guests to maintain a distance of 6 feet from staff and other guests who are outside their travel group.
Day Spa, Pool & Hot Tub
- Day Spa, Pool & Hot Tub are open. 6 foot Social Distancing protocols must be observed.