Beginning Sunday September 16, 2018,
Total Paddle will host 2 night - 8 hour midweek paddle camps.
To get the most out of your Total Paddle camp visit, plan to make your reservation with a group of at least 3 or 4 players
Price: $488.00 (includes tax & gratuity for maids & kitchen staff)
- Check-in Sunday at 6 PM; dinner will be served at 7 PM
- 4 hours of group lessons Monday & Tuesday
- Unlimited use of Total Paddles 4 new platform tennis courts during non-instructional hours
- Outdoor pool through September, indoor hot tub, and exercise room
- 6 full meals
- Wine & Cheese party
- 2 nights lodging based on double occupancy (single room $25 additional/night)
- Day Spa treatments are available at $90/hr
Starting Friday September 21, 2018 Total Paddle will be offering weekend 2 night - 8 hour paddle clinics.
Price: $638.00 (includes tax & gratuity)
- Check-in Friday at 5 PM; dinner will be served at 7:30 PM.
- Check-out Sunday after lessons.
- Program includes all activities listed above for Sunday - Tuesday paddle clinic
Total Tennis is home to Total Paddle, the All-Star Platform Tennis Camp featuring present and former National Champions who will be on court, directing and teaching many of our September and October clinics.
2012, 2013 & 2014 Men's 50 National Champion
Ranked #3 Women's Player 2014 & 2015 Mixed Doubles National Finalist
These National Champs are renowned as the nation's best paddle instructors. You and your team can prepare for the 2018 - 2019 season at one of our paddle camps at Total Tennis in Saugerties, NY. Total Paddle's All-Star Platform Tennis Camps are geared to players of all levels. If you want to get away for 2 nights or just join us for a 3 hour clinic, Total Paddle is just the environment you're looking for. You'll play on 4 new courts with the Catskill Mountains as the backdrop. Our courts are lit for evening play. If you are a member of a team, especially at a club without a paddle pro, this is a great opportunity to work on all aspects of your game with the nation's #1 paddle players as your pros.
Mike Gillespie will host a Performance Paddle Camp at Total Tennis Wednesday September 26 - Friday September 28, 2018.
Lauren Gebbia will host a paddle clinic at Total Tennis (date to be announced)
Price: 2 Nights - $653.00 (includes tax & gratuity)
1 Night - $603.00 (includes tax & gratuity)
Clinic is limited to 32 participants and includes:
- 6 hours group instruction
- Unlimited use of Total Paddle's 4 new platform tennis courts during non-instructional hours
- Access to outdoor pool through September, indoor hot tub, and exercise room
- 6 full meals (2 night stay) or 4 full meals (1 night stay)
- Wine & Cheese party
- Lodging based on double occupancy (single room $25 additional/night)
- Day Spa treatments are available $90/hr