Parent & Child Mid-Week Vacations
June 18 - August 30
Fall/Winter Junior Tennis ClinicJunior clinic for our young tennis enthusiasts. Juniors 8-16 years of age are welcome. Participants are divided into groups by age and skill level. Clinic includes group instruction & supervised play!
- $35.00 per session
- Or pay in full for 10-week session $300
Parent & Child Summer Camp
Your junior players, age 7 - 16 can come with you to Total Tennis during the summer. Juniors receive 3 hours of group instruction in the morning. The afternoon is devoted to supervised play, swimming and games; the junior program ends at 2:30 PM.
- Sunday - Wednesday: Juniors $445
- Sunday - Tuesday: Juniors $345
Junior Academy Summer Day Camp
Total Tennis offers a comprehensive Junior Tennis Camp for the 2018 summer months. From beginner to tournament level competitors, students will learn the finer points of all aspects of tennis, from basic stroke fundamentals to advanced match strategy. Campers will be grouped according to their playing ability and will receive profession instruction from our experienced staff.
Junior Academy Summer Day Camp Includes:
- 12 Hours of group instruction each week
- 5:1 Student to Professional ratio
- Ages 6-17 - Beginners through Advanced
- 11 weeks from June 18 and ending August 30
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30-2:30
- Staff Supervision at all times
- Hot buffet lunch served daily
- Outdoor pool time and/or match play each afternoon
- Learning atmosphere based on positive energy and lots of fun!!
- Cost is $260 per week. Additional siblings attending on the same week receive a $25 discount.
- "Just for the day" Camper price is $75.00
- For children of parents attending the Total Tennis adult program contact our office for rates and reservations.
* Students may sign up for one week or all ten!
Call Total Tennis at 1-800-221-6496 for more information or to speak with the directors. To reserve a place in any camp session, download and fill out the player application and mail it with a $50.00 deposit or full payment to the address below.
See you on the Courts!!